Photobook by Kelly
This information is really most useful after receiving the gallery of images, but frankly, creating photobooks of happy people from my sessions is just simply the bomb. I was on the college yearbook staff and then made the elementary school yearbook for my kids for 7 years. Making photobooks is one of my favorite parts of this job. That said, it has been a struggle to find professional-quality photobooks that are also affordable. BUT I FOUND ONE THAT I LIKE!! It is not the same quality as the $275 heirloom albums, but it is really really solid! The pages are thick (like the width of a dime). The softcover is really nice, or you can upgrade to a hardcover. Everyone should have a photobook to look through when the power goes out! So I’ve made it as sweet of a deal as I possibly can:
- Standard: The initial Quick-shot booking fee includes a digital download of any 5 images from the gallery (use code 5INCLUDED)
- Can’t Decide? Additional image downloads beyond the 5 are $25 each
- Like a Bunch? $100 for unlimited downloads of ALL individual images in the gallery
- Even Better? Any $125 professional product purchase automatically includes unlimited downloads of all individual images (no promo code needed)
- So basically, the cute little 6×6 photobook is only $25!
After editing each session, I create expertly arranged page-spreads, and upload them to a separate file in your gallery. Photobook ordering options include:
- Simplify life and order the photobook exactly as is with no changes
- Make small adjustments (swap pictures, change the background color, adjust wording, etc.)
- Help design the entire album by putting a favorite heart on 20 – 30ish images and giving me specific instructions (a detailed form will be sent)
- Photobooks make great gifts! Exact replicas ordered at the same time are Buy One Get One 50% off
Email me for BOGO 50% off because the gallery store doesn’t like this awesome promo (Book 1 = $125 / Additional Books = $62.50 each)
6×6 or 8×8 Professional Quality Photobooks ($125 or $140)
- Photobooks Have 20 Pages that Open Flat
- Durable Pages as Thick as a Dime (more like a board book)
- Softcover or Hardcover Option (hard-cover adds $15 per photobook)
- Image Layout is Expertly Arranged (by me– or with help from you)
- Option to Choose Alternate Layouts & Photos
- BOGO 50% Off (exact replicas of photobooks ordered at the same time)
- Photobooks are a perfect reminder of this beautifully imperfect moment in time
Any Quick-shot Photobook Purchase Includes Unlimited Downloads of ALL Individual QS Gallery Images!
Disclaimer — Any Full or Extended Family or Large Group Session requires a $250 product purchase to automatically receive unlimited digital downloads. But the BOGO 50% promo is still in effect… so one could buy 3 6×6 little photobooks ($125 + $62.50 + $62.50 = $250)
Timing — Professional print orders are quick (within a week) but these photobooks take 3 – 4 weeks to arrive. There is an option for express shipping, so email me if you need them sooner than a month and I’ll let you know what the printing company says and the cost of expedited processing.
Examples of the photobooks are at my home studio in South Elmhurst. Shoot me an email to schedule a time to swing by and take a look at them before ordering if you like — All product orders are final. No refunds or changes after sign-off. Let me know if you have any questions: email@example.com
-- Kelcam Spring Sessions Have Begun --
I've missed people! I am vaccinated! And I am cautiously scheduling outdoor sessions again!