Scheduling a Session
— Greetings and Salutations From the Time of COVID —
Usually, I do online scheduling– but right now, I’m booking manually. I want to confirm the feasibility and I don’t want to accidentally overbook or book something I can’t deliver. It isn’t a problem or tricky, just a little more old-school. Simply fill out the contact form and I’ll email back with questions, options and details.
Keep in mind that I am only doing outdoor sessions at this time. I am fully vaccinated but I still will be very cautious. We have someone in my family with a compromised immune system — and I believe caution is the right thing to do anyway.
I do have a few more thoughts (always). First, check-out the contract. I run a relaxed neighborhood business, there is nothing sketchy, but let’s make sure we are a good fit and expectations align before the session. Also, keep in mind:
- Lighting is best outdoors and closer to sunrise or sunset but I can really work around anything
- Most little kids tend to do better in the mornings. My schedule shows an 8a start but I’m a morning person so feel free to ask for earlier!
- Weekdays are less crowded at public parks and make for really lovely & relaxed sessions
- Feel free to check the weather report for a nice day and schedule something up at the last minute. Sometimes those work best.
- If a scheduled session becomes inconvenient or the weather is bad or people are cranky, just let me know and we will reschedule
- There is an option (but no pressure) to purchase additional digital downloads, prints, and photo-books after viewing the session.