Scheduling a Session
— Greetings and Salutations From the Time of COVID —
I am back to online scheduling! But a little different — I want to confirm the feasibility and I don’t want to accidentally overbook or book something I can’t deliver. It isn’t a problem or tricky, just a little more old-school. Simply fill out the contact form and I’ll email back with clarification and the scheduling link, still never any pressure to book. I am busy enough that if it is all a great fit, awesome! If not, that is okay too!
As a heads-up: Full sessions and casual events are booked until 2022. It never hurts to ask if I can slip yours in, but admittedly, the chance is not huge. I do still have some October / November Elmhurst quickshots! And quick-shots are so fun and painless! I do usually max out those at some point in fall also– but I’ll update the website when that happens
Keep in mind that I am only doing outdoor sessions at this time. I am fully vaccinated but I still will be very cautious. We have someone in my family with a compromised immune system — and I believe caution is the right thing to do anyway. Again — never hurts to ask. But I’ve been declining most indoor pictures.
And now– the normal reminders! First, check-out the contract. I run a relaxed neighborhood business, there is nothing sketchy, but let’s make sure we are a good fit and expectations align before the session. Also, keep in mind:
- Lighting is best outdoors and closer to sunrise or sunset but I can really work around anything
- Most little kids tend to do better in the mornings. My schedule shows an 8a start but I’m a morning person so feel free to ask for earlier!
- Weekdays are less crowded at public parks and make for really lovely & relaxed sessions
- Feel free to check the weather report for a nice day and schedule something up at the last minute. Sometimes those work best.
- If a scheduled session becomes inconvenient or the weather is bad or people are cranky, just let me know and we will reschedule
- There is an option (but no pressure) to purchase additional digital downloads, prints, and photo-books after viewing the session.